Live It.Love It.Lust It.
“don’t be silly, wrap your willy”
“wrap it before you tap it”
Gotta hate that teenage pregnancy disease!
Things are different here, but I cannot seem to understand why.
Check out my band, we have a new two track EP and a video coming out very soon.
Get on it!
Just stoning around.
This piece is too good!
Also, taps on the lighting..
(Source: ohh-fuck-theres-clowns, via danielmarsh1992)
Quick picture of #Bedford #River from one of the #bridges. #sunny #warm #summer #Nashville #instagood #instadaily (Taken with Instagram)
- A homemade, 500ml, bottle bong.
- No, I had to try again later on, lol.
- Relaxing; Enjoyable; Relieves Stress; It’s Social; Helps with any sort of muscle/bone pain.
- Ice, Amnesia and Cheese.
- Yeah a few times, only for novelty value though.
- I don’t actually own any yet..
- I dunno really. Smoking on empty stomach, which I don’t recommend, and sometimes smoking outside when it’s quite chilly.
- I don’t enjoy being ‘stoned’ so much that I literally won’t move from my chill position, but I like it when you’ve had a few, you can tell you’re high, but things are funny and you’re in a bubbly kind of mood.
- I don’t really have anything like that tbh. I wouldn’t mind some hemp-wick though.
- Sometimes I can roll pretty well, other times I just completely fail. I usually leave it to others, but I can roll them so they’re smokable and not completely out of shape.
- I quite like listening to music or talking more than watching movies and stuff, but from the ones I’ve watched, either Black Dynamite (2009) or The Room (2003).
- A nice bag of Kettle Chips; Cheddar Cheese and Onion. I quite like Dr Pepper to drink. I usually sip on fizzy drinks more when smoking and the bubbles feel good :].
- I like smoking in small groups of 5/6 at most. Not massive groups. But I like smoking in a pair with someone as it feels as-though you can talk to them more in-depth and get to know them better.
- Nah, I’ve never tried it either.
- Haha, well they say they cared, but, hypocrites are hypocrites.
- Out in nature.
- I don’t know tbh. I’ve not been that adventurous with that kinda thing, but probably the home-made bottle bong as it was surprisingly well made.
So keen to start skating again when I’m back at uni. Stoke Park Skatepark? For sure.
Adidas with Nike shoes? .. Right ..
(Source: lookdownitsmydick, via danielmarsh1992)